Buy Naproxen Online
Where Can I Buy Naproxen – Where To Buy Naproxen 550 mg – Buy Naproxen 250 mg Online – Order Naproxen Online.
Naproxen, sold under the brand name Aleve among others, is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug used to treat pain, menstrual cramps, inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, and fever. Drink by mouth. It is available in immediate and delayed release formulations. Buy naproxen online.
See also Warning section.
Naproxen is used to relieve pain from various conditions such as headache, muscle aches, tendonitis, dental pain, and menstrual cramps. It also reduces pain, swelling, and joint stiffness caused by arthritis, bursitis, and gout attacks. This medication is known as a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking your body’s production of certain natural substances that cause inflammation.
If you are treating a chronic condition such as arthritis, ask your doctor about non-drug treatments and/or using other medications to treat your pain.
Check the ingredients on the label even if you have used the product before. The manufacturer may have changed the ingredients. Also, products with similar names may contain different ingredients meant for different purposes. Taking the wrong product could harm you.
How to use Naproxen Tablet
- If you are taking the over-the-counter product, read all directions on the product package before taking this medication. If your doctor has prescribed this medication, read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start taking naproxen and each time you get a refill.
- Take this medication by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually 2 or 3 times a day with a full glass of water (8 ounces/240 milliliters). Do not lie down for at least 10 minutes after taking this drug. To prevent stomach upset, take this medication with food, milk, or an antacid.
- For certain conditions (such as arthritis), it may take up to two weeks of taking this drug regularly until you get the full benefit.
- If you are taking this drug “as need” (not on a regular schedule), remember that pain medications work best if they are use as the first signs of pain occur. When you wait until the pain has worsened, the medication may not work as well.
- If your condition lasts or gets worse, or if you think you may have a serious medical problem, get medical help right away. If you are using the nonprescription product to treat fever, consult the doctor right away if the fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.