Buy Halcion Online
Buy Halcion Pills – Where Can I Buy Halcion – Buy Halcion UK – Halcion 0.25 mg Buy Online – Where Can I Buy Halcion Online.
Do not share this medication with others. Sharing it is against the law.
As you get older, your sleep pattern may naturally change and your sleep may be interrupted several times during the night. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for ways to improve your sleep without medication, such as avoiding caffeine and alcohol close to bedtime, avoiding daytime naps, and going to bed at the same time each night.
How to use Halcion
- Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start using triazolam and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually just before you get into bed. The dosage is based on your medical condition, age, and response to treatment.
- Although unlikely, this drug can rarely cause temporary short-term memory loss. To lessen the chance of this, do not take a dose of this drug unless you have time for a full night’s sleep of at least 7 to 8 hours. If you have to wake up before that, you may have some memory loss.
- Avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice while using this medication unless your doctor or pharmacist says you may do so safely. Grapefruit can increase the chance of side effects with this medicine. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
- If you suddenly stop using this medication, you may have withdrawal symptoms (such as nausea, vomiting, flushing, stomach cramps, nervousness, shakiness). To help prevent withdrawal, your doctor may lower your dose slowly. Withdrawal is more likely if you have used triazolam for a long time or in high doses. Tell your doctor or pharmacist right away if you have withdrawal.
- When this medication is used for a long time, it may not work as well. Talk with your doctor if this medication stops working well.
- Though it helps many people, this medication may sometimes cause addiction. This risk may be higher if you have a substance use disorder (such as overuse of or addiction to drugs/alcohol). Take this medication exactly as prescribed to lower the risk of addiction. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists after 7 to 10 days, or if it worsens.
Before taking triazolam, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or to other benzodiazepines (such as diazepam, lorazepam); or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of: kidney disease, liver disease, lung/breathing problems (such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease–COPD, sleep apnea), mental/mood problems (such as depression, thoughts of suicide), personal or family history of a substance use disorder (such as overuse of or addiction to drugs/alcohol), personal or family history of sleepwalking, a certain muscle disease (myasthenia gravis).
Since this drug makes you drowsy, do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness until you can do it safely. Alcohol or marijuana (cannabis) can make you more drowsy. Avoid alcoholic beverages. Talk to your doctor if you are using marijuana (cannabis).
Older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, especially dizziness, confusion, unsteadiness, and excessive drowsiness. These side effects can increase the risk of falling.