Buy Ativan Online
Order Ativan Online – Ativan 2mg Buy Online – Buy Ativan USA – Buy Ativan No Prescription
Lorazepam, sold under the brand name Ativan among others, is a benzodiazepine medication. It is use to treat anxiety disorders, trouble sleeping, active seizures including status epilepticus, alcohol withdrawal, and chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting. Buy ativan online.
This medication is used to treat anxiety. Lorazepam belongs to a class of drugs known as benzodiazepines which act on the brain and nerves (central nervous system) to produce a calming effect. This drug works by enhancing the effects of a certain natural chemical in the body (GABA).
How to use Ativan
- Read the Medication Guide provided by your pharmacist before you start taking lorazepam and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor. The dosage is based on your medical condition, age, and response to treatment.
- If directed by your doctor, use this medication regularly in order to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, use it at the same time(s) each day.
- Though it helps many people, this medication may sometimes cause addiction. This risk may be higher if you have a substance use disorder (such as overuse of or addiction to drugs/alcohol). Take this medication exactly as prescribed to lower the risk of addiction. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
- Do not suddenly stop using this drug without consulting your doctor. Some conditions may become worse when this drug is abruptly stop. Your dose may need to be gradually decrease.
- When this medication is used for a long time, it may not work as well. Talk with your doctor if this medication stops working well.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens.
If someone has overdosed and has serious symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing, call 911. Otherwise, call a poison control center right away. US residents can call their local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. Canada residents can call a provincial poison control center. Symptoms of overdose may include confusion, slow reflexes, clumsiness, deep sleep, and loss of consciousness.
Lifestyle changes such as starting a stress reduction program may increase the effectiveness of this medication. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about lifestyle changes that might benefit you.
Do not share this medication with others. Sharing it is against the law.
Laboratory and/or medical tests (such as blood counts, liver function tests) should be performed periodically to monitor your progress or check for side effects. Consult your doctor for more details.